This page is no longer being maintained. Please
wait whilst you are transferred to the new page...
If you have not been transferred after 10
seconds, please click
Daryl Guppy © To download a sample chapter follow
the link below.
- THE INVESTORS' INTERNATIONAL BOOKSHELF gives Australian
readers access to investment books published overseas which would not normally be readily
available in this country. No changes are made to the original text and series editor,
Daryl Guppy, puts the book in an Australian context by a series of explanations contained
in chapter annexes. The aim of these books is to enable Australian investors to learn
about investment strategies and techniques that have been proved to be successful in other
markets and could be used here.
- This book includes includes all material from the US edition, plus a new
Australian introduction. The final chapter, 15 Rules to trade by, shows how Guppy applies
his rules to trading.
- Forward by Daryl Guppy50 trading rules explained including:
* Take windfall profits when you have them* Markets are never wrong; Opinions often are* Big movements take time to develop
* Don't trade too many markets at once
- 15 Rules to Trade By
Read a sample chapter and book order
form from William Eng, TRADING RULES:
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
published under the Editorial
Direction of Daryl Guppy.
View our Privacy and Internet Security Policy
guppytraders.com Pty Ltd, ACN 089 941 560