This page is no longer being maintained. Please
wait whilst you are transferred to the new page...
If you have not been transferred after 10
seconds, please click
Daryl Guppy © To download a sample chapter follow the
New expanded and updated second edition
- THE INVESTORS' INTERNATIONAL BOOKSHELF gives Australian
readers access to investment books published overseas which would not normally be readily
available in this country. No changes are made to the original text and series editor,
Daryl Guppy, puts the book in an Australian context by a series of explanations contained
in chapter annexes. The aim of these books is to enable Australian investors to learn
about investment strategies and techniques that have been proved to be successful in other
markets and could be used here.
- This book includes includes all material from the US edition, plus a new
Australian introduction. The final chapter, Australian Day Trading Tools, puts
Abells comments into a practical Australian context using actual screen examples.
These real-time inexpensive tools are available to all private traders.
- Part One - Psychological and Strategic Considerations
- Psychology of successful day trading
- Overcoming psychological barriers to day trading
- Strategy for day trading
- Part Two - Technical Analysis and Day Trading
- Market analysis
- The inngergame trading approach
- Part Three and Four - Expert Perspectives on day Trading from Top
- Eight interviews with top day traders.
- Part Five - Winning Versus Losing
- How winning day traders think
- Principles of successful day trading
- Part Six -
Australian Day Trading
- Australian day
- Setting up for
Australian day trading
- Financing the day
Download selected excerpts including screen shots, and a book order form from Howard Abell,
DAY TRADERS ADVANTAGE,
published under the Editorial Direction of Daryl Guppy.
At $32.90 this is a $24.00 saving on the
US hardcover edition.
View our Privacy and Internet Security Policy
guppytraders.com Pty Ltd, ACN 089 941 560